The Strata EZITIG180 is a powerful, extremely portable and easy to use TIG & MMA (Stick) unit.
Extreme stress tested to 440V from the factory with IP23 moisture and salt spray protection, the EZITIG 180 has protection against the most harshest environments. Featuring the HF Start and 180A DC current, it is ideal for mild and stainless steel work such as wine vats, maintenance roll cages and industrial TIG work.
- IGBT Inverter technology for smooth & stable welding output and increased reliability
- Microprocessor control system for superior & dynamic arc characteristics
- Lightweight & compact design, ideal for portable applications
- Extreme stress tested in production up to 440V for rugged reliability
- Strong environmental protection for protection againt moisture, salt spray and corrosion
- Automatic arc force, hot start & anti stick control for greater control and ease of use when MMA welding
- HF TIG arc ignition system for contamination free and easy arc starting
- 2T/4t trigger control
- Digital display meter for accurate setting & feedback of welding output
- High quality & over specified electronic components for durability & reliability
- Quick connect inlet gas fitting for ease of use and changing bottles between machines.
- 4m MMA lead with heavy duty twist lock electrode holder
- 3m Earth Lead with heavy duty earth clamp
- Parweld PRO26 12ft TIG torch with composite machine connection
- NZ/Australia Argon Gas Regulator
- 4m Gas Hose
- Gas inlet Quick Connector
- Gas Hose Clamp x2
|Input Power Supply||230V AC 15A 50/60Hz|
|Input Power Supply Tolerance||160V-275V AC|
|Maximum Input Current||40A|
|MMA Current Output||10A-180A|
|MMA O/C Voltage||74V|
|MMA Duty Cycle||180A@15%, 125A@60%,
|TIG Current Output||10-180A|
|TIG Duty Cycle||180A@40%, 125A@60%, 100A@100%|
|TIG Down Slope||0-10S|
|TIG Post Flow||0-10S|
|MMA Rod Size||1.6-4.0mm|
|Warranty||Commercial 12 month extends to 24 month with product registration|
FREE SHIPPING - On all orders over $300.00 (NZ only)
Here at Herbos Equipment, we try and keep things simple with our shipping!
For orders under $300, we have set rates based on the weight of our products:
|Items less than 1kg||$4.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 1 and 5kg||$9.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 5 and 10kg||$14.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 10 and 15kg||$19.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 15 and 20kg||$29.95 NZ Wide|
|Items over 20kg (extra large)||$49.95 NZ Wide|
We try and maintain stock of our products, but from time to time we may need to back order certain items from our suppliers if we have sold out. We update our inventory system regularly however sometimes items can be oversold before the 'sold out' status uploads to the website. In this situation, we will contact you immediately after you place an order and give you the option of a full refund or an expected ETA on the item you've purchased if you're happy to wait.
Larger items and machines are generally shipped directly from our suppliers to keep our freight and overheads low, thus meaning we can keep our prices as low as possible.
We currently only ship certain items internationally (Australia only at the moment). If you would like to order an item and you live outside New Zealand, please feel free to contact us to discuss shipping options. We are happy to send anything, anywhere on the planet!
Returns and Refunds Policy
Please click here for information about our returns and refunds policy