Strata ADVANCEARC400 400A Inverter ARC welder. When quality and power are paramount.
The Advance Series 3 Phase MMA (Stick) Welders include the latest IGBT technology & high tech features for industrial use. IGBT means increased reliability and performance for demanding industrial conditions. Bulletproof overspec Internals factory tested to 550V and IP23 External (abuse) rating means the Advance 3 Phase Series will be with you for life.
- IGBT Module Inverter Technology for smoothand stable output, increased reliability andhigh duty cycle
- Phase loss protection prevents damage as machine automatically shuts down if power supply phase loss occurs
- Designed for using cellulose welding rods
- Selectable VRD Protection for increased safety
- Damage resistant industrial casing with front panel protection
- Microprocessor control system for superior and dynamic arc characteristics
- Lightweight & compact design, ideal for portable applications
- Adjustable arc force, hot start & automatic anti-stick control
- Great control and easy to use
- Digital current display meter
- Accurate pre-setting and feedback of welding parameters & output.
- High quality & over specified electronic components
- Intelligent protection system
- Temperature, voltage and current sensors for increased reliability & safety
- Power source wind tunnel cooling construction
- Protection against environmental contamination.
- 4m MMA Lead with Heavy Duty Twist Lock Electrode Holder (#AAC1625)
- 3m Earth Lead with Heavy Duty Earth Clamp (#AEL1625)
|Input Power Supply||400V AC 3 Phase 32A 50/60Hz|
|Input Power Supply Tolerance||+/-10%|
|Maximum Input Current||33A|
|MMA Current Output||20A-400A|
|MMA O/C Voltage||90V|
|MMA/TIG Duty Cycle||200A@20%, 165A@60%,
|Lift Tig Current Output||20-400A|
|LiftTig Duty Cycle||400A@60%,
|MMA Rod Size||1.6-6.0mm|
|Warranty||Commercial 12 month extends to 36months with product registration|
FREE SHIPPING - On all orders over $300.00 (NZ only)
Here at Herbos Equipment, we try and keep things simple with our shipping!
For orders under $300, we have set rates based on the weight of our products:
|Items less than 1kg||$4.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 1 and 5kg||$9.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 5 and 10kg||$14.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 10 and 15kg||$19.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 15 and 20kg||$29.95 NZ Wide|
|Items over 20kg (extra large)||$49.95 NZ Wide|
We try and maintain stock of our products, but from time to time we may need to back order certain items from our suppliers if we have sold out. We update our inventory system regularly however sometimes items can be oversold before the 'sold out' status uploads to the website. In this situation, we will contact you immediately after you place an order and give you the option of a full refund or an expected ETA on the item you've purchased if you're happy to wait.
Larger items and machines are generally shipped directly from our suppliers to keep our freight and overheads low, thus meaning we can keep our prices as low as possible.
We currently only ship certain items internationally (Australia only at the moment). If you would like to order an item and you live outside New Zealand, please feel free to contact us to discuss shipping options. We are happy to send anything, anywhere on the planet!
Returns and Refunds Policy
Please click here for information about our returns and refunds policy