Strata XM205PRO Inverter MIG / ARC Welder. Multi-functional and highly efficient!
- Single phase, 230V input power
- Multifunction Powersource: MIG, TIG, ARC capabilities - Suitable for a wide range of welding tasks.
- Latest IGBT inverter technology for high efficiency and reliability with smooth welding output.
- Sturdy Integrated Wheeled Trolley gives portability and protection for workshop environments with gas cylinder mounting tray.
- Heavy Duty Aluminium 4 Roll Wire Feeder for consistent, smooth and reliable wire feeding.
- LCD Voltage & Current Output Meters gives accurate indication of welding output conditions.
- Spool Gun Connectivity for Aluminium welding capability and access for difficult welding locations.
- Reversible welding polarity connection - Suitable for Gas & Gasless MIG operation.
- Infinitely variable voltage, wire speed and inductance control for precise control and adjustment for any welding task.
- Under & overload voltage protection - protects against power supply fluctuations and generator power.
- Soft start MIG function for lower start up power draw and improved weld start.
- Includes Binzel Style Torch, Earth Clamp, ARC Lead and Gas Hose
|Input Power:||Single phase 240V|
|Rated Input Power Capacity (KVA):||7|
|No Load Voltage (V):||
|Output Current Range (A):||
|Rated Output Voltage (V):||
|Duty Cycle:||60% @ 200A|
|Power Factor (COS):||0.85|
|Overall Dimension (mm):||1030 x 360 x 690|
|Max. Weld Thickness (mm):||10|
|Wire Diameter (mm):||0.6 - 1.2|
|Rod Diameter (mm):||1.6 - 4.0|
|Feeding Speed (m/min):||2 - 16|
|Type of Wire Feeder:||Internal|
|Diameter of Coil (mm):||200 - 300|
FREE SHIPPING - On all orders over $300.00 (NZ only)
Here at Herbos Equipment, we try and keep things simple with our shipping!
For orders under $300, we have set rates based on the weight of our products:
|Items less than 1kg||$4.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 1 and 5kg||$9.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 5 and 10kg||$14.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 10 and 15kg||$19.95 NZ Wide|
|Items between 15 and 20kg||$29.95 NZ Wide|
|Items over 20kg (extra large)||$49.95 NZ Wide|
We try and maintain stock of our products, but from time to time we may need to back order certain items from our suppliers if we have sold out. We update our inventory system regularly however sometimes items can be oversold before the 'sold out' status uploads to the website. In this situation, we will contact you immediately after you place an order and give you the option of a full refund or an expected ETA on the item you've purchased if you're happy to wait.
Larger items and machines are generally shipped directly from our suppliers to keep our freight and overheads low, thus meaning we can keep our prices as low as possible.
We currently only ship certain items internationally (Australia only at the moment). If you would like to order an item and you live outside New Zealand, please feel free to contact us to discuss shipping options. We are happy to send anything, anywhere on the planet!
Returns and Refunds Policy
Please click here for information about our returns and refunds policy